The system uses machine learning techniques to process various content feeds in real-time and boost productivity of a financial analyst or a client relationship manager in such domains as wealth management, commercial banking, fund distribution.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will:
- Work with the development team to ensure quality during the Scrum development lifecycle: architecture, story definition, development, testing, and release.
- Test new products and features in areas of customer management.
- Proactively write test automation for application flows and APIs
- Maintain Test Environments and debug applications
- Create test tools and processes to tackle the hard problems and help us scale effectively.
- Work closely with product managers and technical stakeholders to understand the requirements
Necessary qualifications for success:
- You are enthusiastic about improving software quality, find inspiration in cutting-edge technology, and enjoy working in a startup environment.
- You are proactive about learning our systems, ask a lot of questions, and tackling hard problems using new tools.
- You have 2+ years in a Quality Assurance role, preferably in an enterprise-focused or start-up environment, as well as recent experience with test automation
- Verbal and written English communication skills (Intermediate +).
You can demonstrate strong technical skills in your current position including:
- Programming (Python is a plus!)
- Relational database queries (Postgres and MongoDB are plus!)
- Linux and shell scripting
- You can demonstrate experience building and maintaining an end-to-end test automation suite. We’re looking for people with experience automating front (e.g. Selenium) and back end (e.g. data validity, REST APIs, jobs) systems, behavior-driven development frameworks (e.g. Cucumber or Robot Framework), and CI (e.g. Jenkins).
- Understanding of testing methodologies and processes, test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience with common software development tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, Postman etc.
- Experience with client/server product releases/deployments of SaaS applications.
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Deep knowledge and curiosity about technology and systems. The more we know about the system, the better we can support our clients!
- Knowledge of software engineering best-practices and passion to help your team find solutions.
Benefits for you:
- A work in a friendly professional team within a fast-growing company
- Career growth perspectives
- Health insurance
- Free intensive English courses right at the office
- Professional events & sport compensation
- Corporate library
- Flexible working schedule
- Parking area
- Comfortable working conditions in a spacious office with a large assortment of entertainment; table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.