We’re hiring! Join Itexus family today!
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is not afraid of difficult tasks, has experience in an outsourcing company in the fintech domain.
- Start projects from scratch and carry out a full cycle of work with requirements (collection, analysis, documentation, management, communication of requirements);
- Carry out the pre-sale phase of projects, together with the team to prepare an assessment and commercial proposals;
- Conduct the opening phase of projects, including analysis of the market, competitors, users, identify the business goals of the product, make a comparative analysis of third-party providers.
- Knowledge of modeling and analyzing business processes
You will need:
- Experience in business analysis at least 2 years;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate (B2) or higher (fluent speaker, high-quality written communication)
- Knowledge of the project management process (including starting a project from scratch) from the point of view of business analysis;
- Skill in planning and evaluating ВA-activities;
- Proactive approach to work;
- Presales experience
- Business domain knowledge (FinTech);
- Strong analytical skills.
Job benefits you will appreciate
Modern office in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Financial support and paid social leave on the days of your significant events (wedding, childbirth, etc.)
Extended benefits package including health insurance, sports and English courses compensation, discounts from partner companies
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round team building events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist [email protected]