We’re hiring! Join ItexUS today!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (Middle) to join our DevOps team.
- 2+ years with DevOps practices;
- Linux / Bash;
- Networking basics;
- AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, ECS, Code Commit/Build/Deploy, Route53, SNS, etc);
- Docker / Docker-compose;
- GitLab CI/CD & integrations;
- Experience in dockerizing applications in Python/Ruby, .NET/Java;
- Good spoken and written English.
Would be a plus:
- Stress tolerance and experience in supporting multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience with cloud providers except AWS – Azure / GCP / YC;
- Experience setting up infrastructure from scratch;
- Experience setting up CI/CD from scratch;
- Experience with hypervisors (WMware / vSphere / Hyper-V);
- Kubernetes (EKS preferably);
- Prometheus / Grafana;
- Nginx / Apache.
What you will do:
- Maintaining and modifying CI/CD pipelines (mainly GitLab CI/CD, also AWS CodeBuild/CodeDeploy, Azure DevOps, etc), as well as creating and implementing new ones;
- Maintenance and support of IaaC templates (we use Terraform), as well as creation and implementation of new ones;
- Problem solving / trabshooting;
- Support and maintenance of infrastructure based on cloud providers (we use AWS mainly, but also Azure, GCP, YC, etc);
- Application dockerization (mainly Python, .NET);
- GitLab repository management;
- Integration and configuration of logging and monitoring systems;
- Troubleshooting issues with live applications, deploying new applications;
- Handling requests from the development team.
We look forward to sharing more about the company when you meet with us!
Job benefits you will appreciate
Modern office in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Financial support and paid social leave on the days of your significant events (wedding, childbirth, etc.)
Extended benefits package including health insurance, sports and English courses compensation, discounts from partner companies
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round team building events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist [email protected]