We’re hiring! Join Itexus family today!
As DevOps Engineer you going to be in charge of develop architecture for our projects and work with security and maximum uptime for our applications.
- Support the automation and streamlining of our infrastructure, operations and deployment processes;
- Contribute to automated processes, using tools like Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Terraform;
- Develop Cloud infrastructure for our internal services and Clouds (AWS, Azure).
- Strong skills in Linux administration
- Experience with AWS (EC2, ECS, RDS, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk)
- Experience with Azure (Web Applications, Application Gateway)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and AWS Pipelines
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Docker
Nice to have:
- Monitoring tools (AWS CloudWatch, Azure insight)
- Experience with git
- Experience with Docker-compose
- English – at least intermediate.
Job benefits you'll appreciate
Modern office with a terrace in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Medical Insurance, 100% sick leave coverage
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round teambuilding events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org