We’re hiring! Join Itexus family today!
We are looking for our first Java Team Lead for a long-term corporate-level project (tourism domain).
White label product with modular architecture. A suite of B2B travel (business, travel) applications that save travelers time when booking and traveling, save money on air travel, hotels and ground transportation and help them do more in less time. The system offers company employees everything they need to make better travel planning decisions. Employees can save company money and time with intuitive, secure and powerful solutions.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate actively in architecture definition
- Designing components in collaboration with other scrum team members
- Develop new business modules/functions
- Refactor and optimize of existing code
- Applying all quality requirements to make code production ready
- Perform requirements analysis
- Communication with the customer
- Active in a continuous improvement of the process, methodologies, technologies and practices
- Strong knowledge of Java SE8 (3+ years of commercial experience)
- Strong knowledge of gRPC and/or REST API, Spring Framework
- Experience in building of complex and scalable web applications
- Understanding of microservices design patterns and service oriented architecture
- English level - intermediate+
Job benefits you'll appreciate
Modern office with a terrace in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Medical Insurance, 100% sick leave coverage
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round teambuilding events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist [email protected]