Market Research Analyst
We’re hiring! Join Itexus family today!
Itexus is a team of talented professionals in software development, testing, and service support. Since 2013, we have successfully delivered over 250 software solutions to the US and Western European markets. We serve startups, mid-sized companies, and large enterprises in the FinTech domain.
We are looking for a Market Research Analyst who will join our Marketing Department.
- FinTech development market research: exploring new opportunities for the company at the US and European markets;
- Discover the detailed information about potential customers;
- Collect the data on customers, competitors, markets, analyze and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations;
- Collaborate with the teams – developers, marketing, sales, customers—to identify the possible marketing lead generation campaigns;
- Client satisfaction research, Mystery Shopping;
- Research on IT trends and predictions;
- Gather topics and draw up the plans for blogposts and whitepapers;
- Launch the test campaigns to prove the hypothesis;
- Create ICPs – ideal customer profiles with pointing the pains and solutions for the audience;
- Collect the bases of prospects according to the ICPs;
- Write and improve email/message sequences for marketing outreach campaigns;
- Provide analysis and recommendations based on the report metrics.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous work experience in IT as a Market research analyst;
- Strong English is a MUST (advanced or strong upper-intermediate);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive, results-oriented personality;
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Job benefits you will appreciate
Modern office in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Financial support and paid social leave on the days of your significant events (wedding, childbirth, etc.)
Extended benefits package including health insurance, sports and English courses compensation, discounts from partner companies
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round team building events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist [email protected]