We’re looking for a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels and key customer accounts.
Ideal candidates should have a background that includes the following:
- Practical experience in IT domain;
- Broad technical overview on a wide range of areas, including Systems and IT Infrastructure;
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing, content development and other marketing methods;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- English level – advanced: exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- General online marketing understanding (SEO, CPC, Email);
- Experience in Google products (Adwords, Analytics, Shopping);
- Ability to quickly learn and develop new skills.
Will be a plus:
- SMM advertising experience;
- Targeting advertising experience;
- Communication experience with native English speakers.
The role will require you to:
- Understand and execute against the marketing plan objectives, strategies and tactics across the entire customer life cycle;
- Supervise the creation and publication of content and marketing communication materials to support corporate and field marketing;
- Oversee brand management, corporate identity and the creation of new brands and product names;
- Understand the IT market environment and develop a strategy to grow business.
You will get:
- A work in a friendly professional team within a fast-growing company;
- Career growth perspectives;
- Health insurance;
- Top Level Executives Communication in a challenging and progressive IT market;
- Free intensive English courses right at the office;
- Professional events & sport compensation;
- Corporate library;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Parking area;
- Comfortable working conditions in a spacious office with a large assortment of entertainment; table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.