Mobile Developer (Xamarin)
We’re hiring! Join ItexUS today!
Itexus is looking for a Mobile Developer (Xamarin) to join our team.
Project – Platform for enhancing aircraft uptime
Languages: Kotlin/KMM (Kotlin multiplatform).
Technologies: Android SDK, Coroutines + Flow, RxJava 2, LiveData, Koin, OkHttp, Retrofit, Navigation Component, Cicerone, Room, SQLite, Timber, Firebase Crashlytics, KtLint, DeteKt, Work Manager, Notifications, Decompose, Ktor, SQLDelight.
Clean Architecture: MVI, MVVM, Dependency Injection, UDF (unidirectional data flow).
UI-related technologies: Compose, ViewBinding, DataBinding.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicate with other team members to ensure the smooth delivery of projects;
- Write code in Kotlin using KMP technology;
- Maintain existing Xamarin application and migration to KMP;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Deep knowledge in Mobile development using Xamarin;
- Experience in developing Android native applications using Kotlin;
- Understanding of Clean Architecture, MVVM, MVI, UDF;
- Ability to understand product requirements and divide them into small tasks;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- English skill: B2.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of KMP (Kotlin Multiplatform);
- Experience in developing iOS native applications using Swift;
- Experience with Koin, Coroutines, Kotlin’s Flow, Decompose, Compose, SQLDelight, Ktor.
Perks we offer:
- Work in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust among the professionals;
- Support from the top management of the company who are interested in personnel development and retention, company’s growth, and support of new initiatives;
- No bureaucracy and no toxic micromanagement;
- Have a flexible work schedule, remote work;
- English classes;
- Financial support and paid social leave on the days of your significant events (wedding, childbirth, etc.);
- Employee referral program;
- Other employee benefits programs.
We look forward to sharing more about the company when you meet us!
Job benefits you will appreciate
Modern office in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Financial support and paid social leave on the days of your significant events (wedding, childbirth, etc.)
Extended benefits package including health insurance, sports and English courses compensation, discounts from partner companies
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round team building events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist [email protected]