We’re hiring! Join Itexus family today!
Itexus is a team of talented professionals in software development, testing, and service support. Since 2013, we have successfully delivered over 250 software solutions to the US and Western European markets. We serve startups, mid-sized companies, and large enterprises across multiple industries including finance, insurance, retail, healthcare, tourism, education, etc.
We are looking for an experienced and outgoing Backend Engineer (Node.js) with a strong preference on cloud and microservice architectures.
Tech stack: NodeJS, Typescript, JS, AWS, Lambda, SQS, Cognito, CloudWatch.
Project in a European SaaS company on a mission to become the digital heart of hospitality businesses.
The company was founded in 2015 in Zurich by a team who had first hand experienced how cumbersome running your own restaurant can be. As a remote company, we employ a diverse team all over Europe. Each team member has the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose, as long it’s close to CET timezone. We’re developing a modern tech stack to empower everyone to do their best work.
- Create, edit and update code, templates, modules, and tools with Node.js;
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js development;
- Good Knowledge of ES6 (ECMAScript 6) and Regular Expressions;
- Hands-on experience with Proxy Rotation, Puppeteer, Docker, MongoDB, ActiveMq;
- Experience with Node.js frameworks Express.js/Koa.js;
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in optimizing front-end web performance;
- English – Intermediate level or above.
Will be a plus:
- Good Knowledge of AWS services (Lambda, EventBridge, SSM, DynamoDB).
We look forward to sharing more about the company when you meet us!
Job benefits you will appreciate
Modern office in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Financial support and paid social leave on the days of your significant events (wedding, childbirth, etc.)
Extended benefits package including health insurance, sports and English courses compensation, discounts from partner companies
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round team building events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist [email protected]