Node. js Developer
We’re hiring! Join Itexus family today!
We are looking for Node.js Developer to join our team!
It is a platform that helps customers to create their digital toolchain of choice in an easy to setup manner – no code needed. This platform offers a marketplace on which customers can select which applications to purchase. These can be provided by the platform but also apps that have been created by third party providers. Additionally they can add integrations between different services.
On the technical side that is a challenge because of the necessity of a highly modularized and configurable platform. Also the wide range of use-cases require different skill sets and technologies to provide proper solutions for the aleno clients.
- Create, edit and update code, templates, modules and tools with Node.js.
- Build client-side applications using React.
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js development
- Good Knowledge of ES6 (ECMAScript 6) and Regular Expressions
- Hands-on experience with Proxy Rotation, Puppeteer, Docker, MongoDB, ActiveMq
- At least 2 years of experience with Node.js frameworks Express.js/Koa.js
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in optimizing front-end web performance
- English - Intermediate level or above
Additional experience that will constitute a plus:
- Experience with Amazon AWS - ECS - Fargate clusters
- Experience with Antibot strategies, Anticaptcha, Lambda functions, Slemma - BI
Job benefits you'll appreciate
Modern office with a terrace in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Medical Insurance, 100% sick leave coverage
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round teambuilding events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org