We’re hiring! Join Itexus family today!
We are looking for an experienced and outgoing PHP Developer with a good knowledge of PHP and the main frameworks, as well as mentoring experience.
- Commercial work experience of 4 years or more;
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, 7.4 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 8.2;
- Ability to use object-oriented approach in development;
- Apply SOLID principles;
- Confident knowledge and practical experience in design patterns;
- Testing code with PHPUnit;
- Understanding and using PHPCS/phpStan;
- Knowledge of basic Laravel/Yii2/Symphony frameworks;
- Understanding how to build a DDD.
- Knowledge of one of the Vue / React frameworks;
- Experience with UI testing, Cypress or other;
- Node.js will be a plus.
- Knowledge of relational databases (Mysql, MariaDB or others);
- Experience with Memcached, Redis;
- Significant experience with SQL, knowledge of query optimization and data model design.
- Experience with Docker;
- Knowledge of the Linux console;
- Collaborate with the programming team: maintain the Git workflow of the project, conduct code reviews;
- Mentorship for junior developers, helping middle developers to solve particularly complex problems, determine directions for refactoring and optimizing the existing code base;
- Ability to document code clearly and competently;
- Be able to identify problems and understand their causes (find the root cause) and always have two plans to fix them: a quick fix and a long-term fix;
- Maintaining work and controlling deadlines in the Jira project management system;
- Experience working with payment systems;
- RESTful APIs / GraphQL;
- Top 10 OWASP;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
We look forward to sharing more about the company when you meet us!
Job benefits you will appreciate
Modern office in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Financial support and paid social leave on the days of your significant events (wedding, childbirth, etc.)
Extended benefits package including health insurance, sports and English courses compensation, discounts from partner companies
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round team building events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist [email protected]