Pre-Sales Business Analyst
We’re hiring! Join ItexUS today!
Itexus is looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Business Analyst who is ready to work on pre-sale projects and has experience in outsourcing companies.
- Carry out the pre-sale phase of projects, together with the team, to prepare an assessment and commercial proposals;
- Together with the team to prepare assessments and commercial offers, prepare WBS, User flow diagrams, and wireframes;
- To perform the discovery phase of projects, which involves analyzing market, competitors, and potential users, identifying the business goals of the product, and conducting a comparative analysis of third-party providers.
You will need:
- Experience in business analysis at least 3 years;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate (B2) or higher (fluent speaker, high-quality written communication);
- Experience in working on pre-sale and discovery phase of projects;
- Business domain knowledge (FinTech);
- Proactive approach to work;
- Strong analytical skills.
We’ll be happy to tell you more about the company when you meet with us.
Job benefits you will appreciate
Modern office in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Financial support and paid social leave on the days of your significant events (wedding, childbirth, etc.)
Extended benefits package including health insurance, sports and English courses compensation, discounts from partner companies
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round team building events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist [email protected]