Python Technical Leader
We’re hiring! Join ItexUS today!
Itexus is inviting a Python Technical Leader to join our team!
The project is a financial analysis system based on artificial intelligence. The main goal of the project is to analyze a large volume of client financial data and provide detailed analysis (triggers) in case of certain conditions.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Experience with Python technologies for more than 5 years (Django, Celery, FastAPI, FastAPI, Kafka Clients, etc.);
- Experience as a technical project leader for more than 2 years;
- Experience as a Solution Architect;
- Experience with big data, organization of its storage and access (Data Lake, Data Warehouse, etc.);
- Experience with Data Pipelines based on Airflow, Spark or other solutions;
- Experience working on and integrating AI solutions into a system like OpenAI, or custom ones based on TensorFlow, PyTorch or others;
- Experience with Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud or Google Cloud;
- Experience with highly loaded applications, understanding of the problems and ability to design such systems;
- Strong knowledge of application infrastructure, in terms of scaling, security and fault tolerance, understanding of feature balance, ability to build infrastructure based on input features;
- English language at B2 level.
- Technical project leadership with a team of 5-8 people with the prospect of expansion;
- Developing and maintaining the application architecture;
- Develop a plan for integration with third-party and customer systems;
- Communication with the customer side (CTO, developers, etc.), assisting in making business decisions related to technology;
- Keeping the technical status of the project up to date, working on its improvement, making upgrade plans, working with technical debt and its liquidation, updating documentation, etc..
Nice to have:
- Hold certifications in cloud solutions domain, networking domain, security and architect certifications;
- Experience with similar solutions as well as FinTech experience;
- Experience in mentoring employees;
- Experience in implementing new technologies into the company’s projects and/or processes;
- Experience in the project sales process (Presale).
We look forward to sharing more about the company when you meet us!
Job benefits you will appreciate
Modern office in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Financial support and paid social leave on the days of your significant events (wedding, childbirth, etc.)
Extended benefits package including health insurance, sports and English courses compensation, discounts from partner companies
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round team building events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist [email protected]