We’re hiring! Join Itexus family today!
Itexus is a team of talented professionals in software development, testing, and service support. Since 2013, we have successfully delivered over 250 software solutions to the US and Western European markets. We serve startups, mid-sized companies, and large enterprises in the FinTech domain.
We are looking for a SEO manager who will join our Marketing Department.
- Create SEO strategy and forecasts monthly/yearly;
- Provide on-site optimization: meta tags, URLs, structured data, redirects, crosslinking, sitemaps review/maintenance, etc;
- Perform thorough, detailed website analysis/audits, identifying current problems and opportunities, with the focus on crawlability, site architecture and content, conversion rate improvement;
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis for landing pages, blog posts, cases, etc;
- Promote the published content;
- Create short social media posts adapted to a specific platform – Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter – to announce our news and publications. Post format – narrative, cards, digests, video, infographics, etc;
- Research and analyze competitors’ backlinks;
- Find relevant platforms, listings, articles to post information and backlinks to the company;
- Reach out editors, influencers, partners to publish information about us and exchange the links;
- Track website performance: positions in SERP, traffic in GA/GSC, backlinks, etc;
- Prepare website performance reports monthly/yearly;
- Provide analysis and recommendations based on the report metrics;
- Cooperate with content writers and other teams to create Google friendly pages and posts;
- Manage the team of freelance linkbuilders. You will work mainly with one Project manger from their side;
- Manage the budget and evaluation of results.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years hands on SEO;
- Experience in website promotion for US;
- Proven track record of driving results (website positions in SERP, traffic, engagement and conversions);
- Expertise in SEO/marketing tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Hubspot, GA, GSC, GTM, etc;
- English spoken and written on upper-intermediate or advanced (B2 min) level;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive, results-oriented personality;
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
We look forward to sharing more about the company when you meet us!
Job benefits you will appreciate
Modern office in the city center near the metro station
Friendly professional team in a fast-growing company
Financial support and paid social leave on the days of your significant events (wedding, childbirth, etc.)
Extended benefits package including health insurance, sports and English courses compensation, discounts from partner companies
Flexible working hours
Professional events & meetups
Corporate library and the book club
Parking for bicycles & electric scooters
Year-round team building events and corporate parties (local & abroad)
Comfortable working conditions in a cozy office with a lounge room and entertainment – table tennis, kicker, PS4 and etc.
Want to join Itexus team? Go for it!
Contact me for more details
Maria Karseko HR Specialist [email protected]